- Apply online!
- Upload your digital photo and a scanned copy of your passport.
- Fill out and submit your Medical History Form.
- If you are put on the waiting list, you will receive an email notification to that effect. Your credit card will not be charged the application fee. If/when space becomes available, we will contact you prior to charging your credit card.
- Complete steps 1-3 above.
- Have your official transcript sent to the following address:
UNO Division of International Education
2000 Lakeshore Drive, ED 120
New Orleans, LA 70148
- Fill out and submit the Immunization Compliance Form (note: you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open this document).
- If you don't have a passport, apply for one immediately! And be sure to upload a scanned copy once you receive it.
- For our payment schedule, go to: http://inst.uno.edu/Japan/pages/fees-housing.cfm#Payment
- Make additional payments on our secure web site: https://secure.uno.edu/intled/inst/payments/
- If you wish to make a payment using our credit card form, click here, print it out, and bring it in to the office. You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to open the form.
- The Pre-departure orientation for students in the New Orleans area will be announced soon. Please be in touch with our office to be sure you're getting our email updates!
- Sign up for our Facebook Group: UNO-Japan: Study at Doshisha. This is only open to current, former, and future participants.
- Once you have booked your flight, email us your itinerary.
Note: you will need to have certain information on hand in order to complete processes associated with our secure server. Please be sure to use the same email address, and to keep the confirmation ID given to you on the confirmation page of our online application.
For more information, please call or email us.
Office telephone: (504) 280-6388; or UNOJapan@uno.edu