Note: most of the official UNO dates and more can be found on the Registrar's page
- Note: as we have more information, dates will be added
- Last day to pay university fees (4:30 PM): Friday, August 12, 2016
- Late registration begins with $150 fee; Schedule adjustment period without fee penalty: Saturday, August 13, 2016
- Fall 2016 arrival date: by August 14, 2016
- Mandatory Orientation: Monday, August 15, 2016
- Regular classes start; Schedule adjustment period (with $50 course change fee penalty) starts: August 17, 2016
- Labor Day (University closed): September 5, 2016
- Mid-Semester Exams: Monday-Friday, October 3 -7, 2016
- Fall Break (no classes): Thursday- Friday, October 13 -14, 2016
- Last day of Saturday classes: November 19, 2016
- Thanksgiving Holiday (University closed): November 24 - 25, 2016
- Last day of regular classes: December 2, 2016
- Final examinations begin: December 5, 2016
- Final examinations end: December 9, 2016 (Final Exam Scheudule)
- Final grades available on Web-STAR: December 13, 2016
Before you book your flight home, know your final exam schedule (see above). Once you know your class schedule, you can look up your final exam schedule (even now)!
Confirm with ISEP office that UNO will send your transcript back to your home institution.
Make sure the ISEP office knows your return plans. And if you need help in getting to the airport or wrapping things up, let us know and we'll help if we can.
Be sure to check with your institution's international office to confirm that your transcript was received and properly documented.
Once you're home, keep checking to make sure your official transcript ARRIVED at your home institution.
Keep in touch! Skype, Facebook, and email make communication easy. Send us pictures!
Tell your friends at your home University about UNO!
UNO Office of International Students and Scholars