- If you don't have a passport, apply for one immediately! And be sure to upload a scanned copy once you receive it. Your application will not be delayed if you do not have a passport yet.
- For our payment schedule, go to: http://inst.uno.edu/Japan/pages/fees-housing.cfm#Payment
- Make additional payments on our secure web site: https://inst.uno.edu/secure/intled/inst/payments/
- If you wish to make a payment using our credit card form, click here, print it out, and bring it in to the office. You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to open the form.
- UNO students: Apply for the Division of International Education Ambassador Award! It can be applied towards all summer programs and both undergraduate and graduate students are eligible to enter. Awards range in amount from $250 to 1,500. The deadline to apply for Ambassador Awards is February 16, 2017. UNO students can also explore other awards and scholarships, like the Agnes Levine Memorial Award,or SG International Study Abroad Award.
- All students can read more about various funding opportunities here.
- The Pre-departure orientation for students in the New Orleans area will be on April 19, 2017 from 5:30-7:30 pm in the UNO International Center (out of town participants are asked to Skype in).
- Please be in touch with our office to be sure you're getting our email updates!
- Sign up for our Facebook Group: UNO-Japan: Study at Doshisha. This is only open to current, former, and future participants.
- Once you have booked your flight, email us your itinerary.
Note: you will need to have certain information on hand in order to complete processes associated with our secure server. Please be sure to use the same email address, and to keep the confirmation ID given to you on the confirmation page of our online application.
For more information, please call or email us.
Office telephone: (504) 280-6388; or UNOJapan@uno.edu