Click here to make a payment
The fees (excluding airfare) cover:
Dorm-style housing in double or triple room
Tuition and university fees for six credit hours (2 courses)
Airport pick-up on 1st day of program
Guided city tour
Some class and program excursions
Opening reception and closing party
Culture series, incl. guided tours, lectures, films, dinners, etc.
2 full-time staff
Public transportation pass for Prague
Credit transfer fee
*Fees and services included may be subject to change.
For questions regarding what to bring, click here.
Click here to make a payment
1. Unless payments are made on schedule, we cannot guarantee a place in the program.
2. A deposit of $300.00 is required with the application. $150.00 of this deposit are a non-refundable application fee. The remaining $150.00 is refundable until March 15, 2013.
3. The second payment of $1,000.00 is due on March 15, 2013.
4. After March 15, 2013: Provided space is available, late applicants must remit a payment of $1,300.00 with the application.
5. The balance of program cost, as well as field trip costs and single supplements (if applicable) are due by April 17, 2013.
6. Those applying after April 17 (provided that space is available) must remit entire program cost and housing fees with the application.
1. At any time, non-refundable amounts paid out by the University of New Orleans on your behalf to hotels, etc. will be deducted from any refund.
2. All payments, less a $150 application fee, are fully refundable if a student withdraws from the program voluntarily by March 14, 2013.
3. A cancellation fee of $800 will be assessed on refunds requested after March 14 and before April 17, 2013.
4. If a refund is requested after April 17, 2013, and until 11 days before the start of the program, only those monies that can be recovered from vendors by the university will be refunded, less the $800.00 cancellation fee.
5.If a student withdraws from the program within 10 days before commencement of the program, NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE.
6. Cancellations must be made in writing. The effective date of a cancellation shall be the date that such written notice is received by the Program Director at the University of New Orleans.
7. Refund policies apply to all participants regardless of date of application or circumstance.
NOTE: The participant remains ultimately responsible for the payment of all program costs regardless of any circumstances such as but not limited to the deferment of payments against the anticipated arrival of financial aid.
The University of New Orleans believes strongly that the study abroad educational experience should be made available to as many qualified students as possible. To this end, a limited number of awards are available to UNO undergraduate
students who exhibit high academic achievement, can clearly demonstrate financial need, and whose academic plans will benefit most from this experience. Recipients are designated as Ambassadors and are expected to assist with the program while abroad. For further information click here, https://secure.uno.edu/intled/inst/ambassador, or contact the Division of International Education at the University of New Orleans.
In the dorm // Photo courtesy of Joseph Ayers
For more information about UNO Prague Summer Seminars,
please call 504.280.6388 or email us