*Cork Writers' Retreat participants and guests should follow regular application procedures, but select the Postgrad/Companion option from the dropdown menu.*
1. Apply online.
2. Upload your digital photo (please be sure it is like an ID photo - head shot with plain, light-colored background).
3. Upload a scan of the title page of your passport (if you do not have a passport, apply for one now, and let us know).
4. Fill out and submit your Medical History Form.
5. Download our Study Abroad Checklist for a reminder of what you'll need to remember (you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open this document)
Non UNO Students:
1. Complete steps 1-6 above.
2. Fill out and submit the Immunization Compliance Form (note: you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open this document).
3. Like our Facebook Page: UNO Writing Workshops Abroad.
* Please note that while you are welcome to, you do not need to apply to the Low Residency MFA Program to attend the Writing Workshops in Cork. For more information about writing degrees at the University of New Orleans, please visit www.uno.edu/writing.
1. Please make payments according to the payment schedule (http://inst.uno.edu/writing/pages/fees-housing.cfm)
2. You may make additional payments on our secure web site: https://inst.uno.edu/secure/intled/inst/payments/
3. If you wish to make a payment using our credit card form, click here, print it out, and bring it in to the office. You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to open the form.
Note: you will need to have certain information on hand in order to complete each of these processes. Please be sure to use the same email address, and to keep the confirmation ID given to you on the confirmation page of our online application.